Over 40 years of experience
- Founded 1967 as first German Biometric CRO
- President: Dr. Volker W. Rahlfs, CStat.
- Senior Statistical Consultant: J.C. Vester Member of the Board of Directors of the SSNN.
Selection of milestones
- 1978/1980 First publication of correct analysis method for crossover, Biom.J
- 1984 First large-scale high precision RTC in Traumatic Brain Injury (GUDHIS)
- 1985 First publication of permutational exact algorithms (first worldwide), Biom.J.
- 1987/1988 First publication of alpha value for equivalence testing(several journals)
- 2000/2003 First publication of exact tests for difference in binary data(several journals)
- 2008 First implementation of risk-based centralized statistical monitoringfor multicontinental large-scale RCTs (ISCCS)
- 2009 First presentation ISCCS, EMA London, MPA Stockholm
- 2014 Novel procedures for effect size measures, Stroke
- 2014 First multidimensional TBI trial with full outcome scales (CAPTAIN) methodology
paper J Neurotrauma
Publications & clinical research
- Technical Publications: 48
- Overall Publications: 156
- Overall clinical research projects: > 800